Are you looking to build an online store that converts browsers into buyers, viewers into subscribers and products into sales?
Did you know that there is a science to building a web page, especially when dealing with online sales? From modern and original designs, to thoughtful placing of key elements such as contact forms and call to action buttons, partner with a web agency with the knowledge and confidence in building e-commerce applications and shopping carts that are secure and represent your business as trustworthy and reputable.
There are plenty of imitators out there, an online store built without consideration of certain key elements and lacking in quality design, will simply not produce the best results for you and your business.
In the 6 months prior to April 2011,
- 59% of Australian SMEs were taking orders for goods and services online.
- 62% of Australian adult internet users purchased a good or service online.
- Online shoppers in Australia preferred to buy goods and services from Australian websites.
- 48% of online shoppers purchased good or services online more than 6 times.
- Source: ACMA Ecommerce Report 2011
So how can you get the best online store or shopping cart solution for your needs?
- Step 1: Contact Div Party.
- Step 2: We will arrange a meeting to discuss your options. We will discuss your new store and talk about the features you would like.
- Step 3: We will prepare a formal, written proposal with everything you need to know including an itemised list of all costs.
- Step 4: Upon acceptance of our proposal, we will start working on your new store or cart.
- Step 5: When it's finished, you will have a quality, secure and effective online store or cart.
E-commerce marketplace in Australia: Online shopping
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) produced this Australian Report on e-commerce in 2011. If you're thinking about introducing e-commerce to your business, this is a must read.