Do you need a better way to manage your website's content?
Do you want to save time and the hassle of sorting through confusing HTML? Well then, you need a Content Management System, or CMS for short.
A CMS is an essential tool for any business or personal website that requires updating regularly. Popular CMS's that you may have heard of include Joomla and Wordpress, although there are many more out there.
Installing a Content Management System (CMS) on your website allows non-techies to update your website's content (text), pictures, slideshows, blogs and more - simply and quickly. We can install a CMS in your current website, or redesign a new website with a CMS, it's up to you.
How do I get a CMS?
- Step 1: Contact Div Party.
- Step 2: We will arrange a meeting to discuss your options. We can install a CMS in your current website, or redesign a new website with a CMS, it's up to you.
- Step 3: We will prepare a formal, written proposal with everything you need to know about the CMS process including an itemised list of all costs.
- Step 4: Upon acceptance of our proposal, we will start working on your new CMS.
- Step 5: When it's finished, you can login and manage your website's content easily, keeping your website up to date and informative!
1. Information sourced from Joomla.org